Friday 24 July 2009

To the Lighthouse

I'm taking a much needed fortnight in Pembrokeshire, so the blog will go quiet for a while.Though I'll be technology free, I will be bringing my birthday Moleskine notebook (as used by Picasso and Hemingway) which I hope will help me make some progress on the central (& most difficult) section of my novel. I have the characters, I know what happens, just not quite sure how to write them. In the meantime I wish you happy holidays.

If you are a new visitor - I hope you enjoy what you find here. Please feel free to comment on anything you read.

Don't forgot to get your copy of "Strictly Love" by Julia Williams from Sainsbury's.

See you in August.

Coming soon...
And IntroducingAnne Booth; Art and Crafton Graham Greene; Plug of the Month - Karen Annesen

No comments: